Do you want to start your business or career with motivation from successful people? Yes? Here is the complete collection of the best motivational quotes from billionaires.
Before starting the article, we need to know what is the benefit of reading motivational quotes. Motivational quotes can help you to motivate yourself to achieve something in life.
Motivational quotes are simple words, but they’re very powerful. When you’re giving up on work or business, motivational quotes can work as a booster.
Therefore, if you’re planning to start a business or career, motivational quotes from billionaires can help you to reach your goal.
How To Motivate Yourself: 2 Simple Tips
1. Surround Yourself with Loved Ones
Love is something that can help people to achieve big goals. For that reason, you need to surround yourself with loved ones that will motivate you in every step of your life.
Loved ones can be your family members or friends. Most importantly, you need to surround yourself with those people that support your ambition and encourage you on your failure.
On the other hand, if you’re surrounded by loved ones who tell you that your goals are stupid and you won’t be able to succeed, you need to avoid them. Like that, you can motivate yourself.
2. Celebrate Your Every Success
Success is something that doesn’t come overnight. You have to wait for many years to celebrate your success. That’s why you need to celebrate your every success whether it’s big or small.
By doing this, you’ll be able to motivate yourself to work more and achieve new goals. Also, it’ll help you to achieve your goals faster.
How to celebrate your success? It depends on you. It can be one lunch with your friends or family members.
So, let’s see which are the best motivational quotes from billionaires to motivate yourself.
20 Best Motivational Quotes From Billionaires
1. “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates
2. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning” – Bill Gates
3. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” – Bill Gates
4. “All that interests me is promoting my brands, never myself.” – Bernard Arnault
5. “The goal of a start-up is not to stay a start-up.” – Bernard Arnault
6. “Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.” – Elon Musk
7. “It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.” – Elon Musk
8. “Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.” – Elon Musk
9. “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” – Warren Buffet
10. “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” – Warren Buffet
11. “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.” – Warren Buffet
12. “I started the site when I was 19. I didn’t know much about business back then.” – Mark Zuckerberg
13. “I think a simple rule of business is, if you do the things that are easier first, then you can actually make a lot of progress.” – Mark Zuckerberg
14. “There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.” – Jeff Bezos
15. “We expect all our businesses to have a positive impact on our top and bottom lines. Profitability is very important to us or we wouldn’t be in this business.” – Jeff Bezos
16. “You never lose a dream. It just incubates as a hobby.” – Larry Page
17. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
18. “Great achievers are driven, not so much by the pursuit of success, but by the fear of failure.” – Larry Ellison
19. “I believe people have to follow their dreams—I did.” – Larry Ellison
20. “On the path to success, you will notice that the successful ones are not whiners, nor do they complain often.” – Jack Ma
As I mentioned earlier, Motivational quotes are something that will help you to encourage yourself. Whenever you fail on something, these motivational quotes will help you to overcome it.
The most important thing to understand here is you have to work hard to get success. Motivational quotes won’t give you success.
Therefore, bookmark this page right now to keep you motivated.
Let me know in the comment section which one is your favorite.