Are you looking for the Current rewards app review? Yes? You’re at the right place. Here is the complete review of the Current rewards app.
Nowadays, numerous rewards apps are available to make extra money. Rewards apps pay their users for answering surveys, shopping online, watching videos, reading emails, etc. For that reason, they’re popular among people who want to make extra money. However, you can’t expect to make thousands of dollars using rewards apps.
As rewards apps are popular, you’ll find numerous scam rewards apps. Scam rewards apps won’t pay you money. It’s difficult to determine whether a reward app is legit or not. For that reason, you should rely on rewards app reviews. Rewards app reviews tell you whether the app is legit or a scam.
You’re here because you want to know whether the Current rewards app is legit or a scam. In this article, I’ll try to answer the following questions about the Current rewards app.
- What is the Current Rewards App?
- Is Current Rewards App Legit?
- How To Earn Points in Current Rewards App?
- How To Redeem Points in Current Rewards App?
- How Much Can You Earn With Current Rewards App?
- Pros & Cons of Current Rewards App
So, without further ado, let’s start.
What is the Current Rewards App?
Current is a rewards app that pays its users for listening to music. Primarily, it pays its users for listening to music. However, there are a few other ways to earn points. We’ll discuss it shortly.
The Current Rewards App is available on Play Store and iTunes. The Current Rewards app is available on the Play Store by Mode Earn App. It’s available worldwide, which means anyone can work on this platform.
Is Current Rewards App Legit?
Before going further, we need to know whether the Current rewards app is legit. The straightforward answer is Yes. The Current Rewards App is legit and safe. It does pay its users.
How can I claim it’s a legit rewards app? Here are a few reasons:
- It has 4.3/5 ratings on Google Play Store.
- It has 4.5/5 ratings on iTunes from over 66k people.
- It has 4.5/5 ratings on TrustPilot.
Also, it has positive reviews on Google Play Store and App Store. Therefore, we can say it’s a legit rewards app that does pay.
How To Earn Points in Current Rewards App?
There are several ways to earn points in the Current rewards app. You can use all the ways to earn points in the Current rewards app. If you can’t spend too much time, choose one or two ways.
1. Listen To Music
It’s the main way to earn points in the Current rewards app. You can use the Current rewards app as a music app. You can listen to music from different categories. You’ll start earning points while listening to music.
Moreover, you can listen to more than 100,000 radio stations. Therefore, whatever you listen to on the Current rewards app, you’ll earn points.
2. Answering Surveys
The Current Rewards App adds more ways to boost your point earning. You can take paid online surveys to earn points in the Current rewards app. You can answer surveys while listening to music. Surveys will take 1 to 30 minutes to complete. You can expect to earn up to 10,000 points.
3. Playing Games
You can play fun games to earn points in the Current rewards app. However, there are some terms and conditions you need to accept. After that, you’ll be able to play games. You’ll earn points for every minute you spend playing games.
4. Watching Videos
You can watch short videos to earn points. A short video lasts between 30 seconds and to 1-minute. You can expect to earn up to 15 points.
5. Installing New Apps
The Current Rewards App will offer you to install new apps. If you install them, you’ll earn points. The point earnings depend on the apps. I won’t recommend using this method. Third-party apps may contain viruses that’ll harm your device. For that reason, you should avoid this method.
6. Charge Your Phone
When you charge your phone, you’ll earn points. However, many users reported that it annoys them. Suddenly, an ad pops up on the screen. If you don’t want unexpected ads, don’t use this method.
Other Ways To Earn Points
Here are a few more ways to earn points in the Current rewards app:
- Unlocking the Screen
- Daily Usage Bonus
- Daily Goal Bonus
- Refer Friends
How To Redeem Points in Current Rewards App?
You’ve earned enough points in the Current rewards app. What next? It’s time to redeem points.
You can redeem your points for many things, such as:
- Gift Cards: You can redeem your points for your favorite gift cards like Amazon, Walmart, PUBG, Fortnite, Mobile Legends, and so on. However, you need a certain amount of points to redeem a gift card. For example, you need 22,500 points for a $10 Google Play.
- Paypal: You can redeem your points for PayPal money. It’s real money that you can spend on anything.
- Physical Products: There are many physical products available, such as watches, drones, speakers, etc. You can redeem your points for physical products.
- Donate: You can donate your points to select charities.
As you can see, there are several ways to redeem points in the Current rewards app. All you have to do is choose your rewards.
How Much Can You Earn With Current Rewards App?
According to the Current rewards app, you can make up to $600 per year. It means you’ll earn $50 a month. It’s not a bad amount for doing small tasks. However, I feel like this amount is exaggerated.
As you can see, your earnings are dependent on points. The more task you complete, the more points you’ll earn. The more points you earn, the more reward you’ll get.
Lastly, it’s not a high-earning rewards app.
Here are some alternatives to the Current rewards app:
Pros & Cons of Current Rewards App
You must admit that every rewards app has pros and cons. The Current Rewards App is no exception. It also has some pros and cons.
- You’ll get to listen to millions of songs from a wide range of artists, different genres, and languages.
- You’ll get to listen to more than 100,000 radio stations.
- You’ll get to earn gift cards and PayPal cash.
- Easy to use.
- You can select a genre to listen to music. However, you can’t search for a particular song. The songs start playing randomly one after another.
- A lot of users complaining about the new charge feature. They say it cause overheating of the device.
- The Current Rewards App constantly displays ads on your device’s home screen.
After assessing the pros and cons of the Current rewards app, you can decide whether to install this app.
As you can see, the Current Rewards app is a legit app that pays its users. However, you can’t expect to earn a huge amount of money using this rewards app. If you need pocket money, it’s a great app. Other than that, it’s not a suitable app.
Lastly, if you love to listen to music, you should give this app a try. I bet you won’t regret using this app as a music app.