Do you know there are a few ways available to get free pizza? No? You’re at the right place. Here are some legit ways to get free pizza every month.
According to a report, Americans spent approximately $11 billion on pizza in 2019. In recent years, the numbers are surging. If you’re a big fan of pizza, you must have contributed to this number. Today, I’ve accumulated some legit ways to get free pizza. You can save some money on a couple of pizza orders every month.
So, let’s see which are the best ways to get free pizza.
The Best Ways To Get Free Pizza
Here I’ve accumulated some legit ways to get free pizza. All you have to do is follow the steps to win your free pizza.
1. National Free Pizza Day
Have you ever heard about National Pizza Day? If you’re a big fan of pizza, you must have heard about it. World Pizza Day (or National Pizza Day in the U.S. and U.K.) is celebrated every year on February 9th. World Pizza Day began in 2000 and still running.
What is so special about this day? On this day, pizza chains offer up various pizza specials, deals, promotions, and freebies to celebrate this event. If you’re a part of a pizza chain’s reward program, you might get a free slice of pizza. For that, you have to visit a local branch of pizza chains.
Here are some other deals you may find on National Pizza Day:
- 50% Off
- Buy One Get One
- Free Pizza Delivery
- Get a Free Drink or Dessert
Therefore, try your luck to get a free pizza on National Pizza Day.
2. Pizza Reward Programs
Almost every pizza chains have reward programs. You can become a part of these reward programs and win free pizza.
Here are some free pizza reward programs:
- California Pizza Kitchen (CPK): You can become a member of this reward program and get a free small plate plus a $5 bonus.
- Bertucci’s: By joining this rewarding club, you’ll get special birthday and anniversary gifts. Also, you’ll get to know about exclusive offers and specials.
- BlazePizza: When you join this reward program, you’ll earn flames with each visit. After that, you can cash in your flames for free pizzas, desserts, and drinks. You need 10 flames to get a free pizza.
- Cici’s Pizza: First of all, you need to download the app. For every 5 visits with a purchase of $7 or more, you’ll get a free adult buffet or a free pizza. For that, you have to scan your receipts on the app.
- Domino’s: It’s an American multinational pizza restaurant chain. It has a reward program that’ll allow you to earn points. For every $10 you spend, you’ll get 10 points. For a free pizza, you need 60 points.
- Chuck E. Cheese: First of all, you have to download the app. After that, scan your receipts to earn points. For every $1 you spend, you’ll get 1 point. Next, you can redeem your reward points for a free pizza.
- Pizza Hut: First of all, you have to become a member of Hut Rewards. After that, you can earn 2 points for every dollar you spent on Pizza Hut. For a medium-sized pizza, you need 200 points. For a large pizza, you need 300 points.
- Godfather’s Pizza: Here is another reward program that’ll help you to earn a free pizza. All you have to do is download the app. After that, you’ll earn 10 points for every dollar spent on Godfather’s Pizza. You need to earn at least 1,200 points to get a free pizza.
- Donatos Pizza: Whenever you order, recruit friends or share opinions, you’ll earn points. When you earn 750 points, you’ll get a free pizza.
- Papa Murphy’s: You’ll get rewards for your purchases.
- Mountain Mike’s Pizza: By joining this reward program, you’ll get $5 off your first order and earn loyalty points. After that, you can redeem your points for rewards.
- Papa Gino’s: You can get a free pizza on your birthday.
- Pieology: Whenever you order something on Pieology, you’ll earn points. After that, redeem your points for rewards.
- Pizza Inn: First of all, you have to sign-up for their reward app. After that, take a photo of your receipt using the app. For a $9 purchase, you’ll earn one credit. When you refer a friend through their rewards app, you and your friend will get free medium chocolate chip pizza.
- Sbarro: By joining the Slice Society, you’ll receive a free XL NY slice with the purchase of a beverage. Also, you’ll get a surprise on your birthday.
The best thing you can do is subscribe to your favorite pizza chain’s newsletter. Whenever pizza chains offer freebies, they alert their members through email. So, you can get the latest news about their freebies.
3. Follow Pizza Chains on Social Media
Social media platforms are the best way to promote products. Pizza chains also do the same. You can follow your favorite pizza chains on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. They always offer giveaways on their social media platforms.
Following your favorite pizza chains on social media platforms won’t guarantee a free pizza. Yet it’s a great way to be up to date with pizza chains.
Also, pizza chains host contests through social media platforms. You can join these contests by tagging friends or sharing posts.
4. Free Gift Cards
Have you ever tried to get gift cards? No? There are several ways available to get gift cards for free. All you have to do is choose the best ways that are convenient for you.
To earn gift cards, you have to do some tasks like answering surveys, watching videos, reading emails, searching on the web, shopping online, etc.
Most of the platforms work in points. When you complete a task, you’ll earn points. After earning enough points, you can redeem them for gift cards or cash via PayPal.
Here are some of the best platforms to get gift cards for free:
- PrizeRebel (Pizza Hut Gift Card)
5. Little Caesar’s Pizza Party
Little Caesars always wants to give back to the community. It has a pizza party-proof program to earn a free pizza party for up to 30 people. To be eligible for this program, you need to collect 200 pizzas. All you have to do is collect the tab on the corner of a Little Caesar pizza box. It’s a good program for schools and youth groups.
6. Domino’s Wedding Registry
If you want to cherish your wedding day with pizza, you can check out Domino’s Wedding Registry. It’s a fascinating concept provided by Domino’s Pizza. Recently, they have included another package called The Rain Check Registry. You can check that as well.
If pizza is your favorite recipe, you should consider using these ways to get a couple of free pizzas every month. To get a free pizza, you need a little effort. After all, you’re getting mouthwatering free pizza.
Hopefully, this article helped you to know about the best ways to get free pizza. If you found it helpful, share it with your friends.