Are you looking for legit ways to get free tampon samples? Yes? Then you’ve come to the right place. Here are some legit ways to get free tampon samples from well-known brands.
A tampon is a feminine hygiene product in a cylindrical shape and made of cotton or a similar absorbent material. It’s designed to absorb menstrual flow during menstruation. It’s considered a convenient and discreet option for managing menstrual flow, as it can be worn inside the body and is less visible than pads.
Tampons come in various sizes and absorbency levels to accommodate different flow rates. For that reason, beginners find it challenging to choose the right brand.
If you’re using tampons for the first time, you may have to experiment with different brands. It may be uncomfortable and costly for you. Fortunately, a few legit ways are available to get free tampon samples. It’ll help you to select the right brand and size.
Why Do Companies Offer Free Tampon Samples?
As I mentioned earlier, tampons come in various sizes and absorbency levels. Young women always find it challenging to choose the right brand.
Tampon samples are designed for different flows, sizes, and comfort levels. It’ll help young women to decide the right brand and size.
Feminine product companies offer free tampon samples to attract new customers. Also, it helps them to understand whether their product is good. Most importantly, it’s one kind of marketing strategy to promote their products.
How To Get Free Tampon Samples?
A few feminine brands give away free tampon samples throughout the year. Here are some feminine brands that give out free tampon samples.
Kotex is the leading feminine care brand in Australia. They provide innovative products for period protection that meet the needs of all women. They produce a range of tampons, liners, and pad products that provide reliable protection during the period.
Kotex is offering free tampon samples on the New Zealand site. If you’re from New Zealand, you can grab free tampon samples.
How to order a free sample? Visit the “Free Sample” page. You’ll see many freebie offers, including tampons. Click on the “Grab a Free Sample” button. Now, complete an online form with your basic information and mailing address. That’s it!
Rael is relatively a new brand that specializes in period and skincare products. Rael’s tampons are made with certified organic cotton and deliver up to 8 hours of leak-free protection. Also, they’re easy to use and ultra-slim.
Is there any way to get free tampon samples? There are multiple ways to get free samples as well as discounts.
You can subscribe to Rael’s newsletter to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals.
It has a rewards program called “Synced Up Club” that will allow you to earn rewards. You’ll earn points for making purchases at Rael.
Here are some ways to earn points:
- Create an account (25 Points)
- Per $1 spent (1-1.5 Points)
- Per $1 spent on subscription (2 Points)
- Birthday gift (50-150 Points)
- Sign-up for texts (20 Points)
- Sign up for emails (20 Points)
- Follow them on TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook (10 Points Each)
You can speed up your points earning by unlocking Synced Up Club tiers. Also, it has a referral program where you can earn $10 worth of points by referring friends. However, your referrals must spend $45+ on Rael. You can redeem your points for discounts and free products.
Yoni is a well-known brand for tampons, pantyliners, and pads. This brand used to give away free samples. It doesn’t mean they don’t give away free tampon samples anymore. Contact their customer care team at email@example.com to inquire about free tampon samples.
It’s not guaranteed that they’ll respond to your query. However, it’s worth trying as you’re losing nothing.
Yoni offers discounts to students. If you’re a student, you can take this advantage to get a discount on tampons.
Libra is another brand that specializes in period products for women of all ages. This brand does offer free samples to customers from countries like the US and New Zealand. Moreover, it offers regular discounts on hygiene products.
Libra also has a program called the “Libra Period Posi+ivity” program that provides free period care products via a discreet bathroom dispenser in schools, tertiary, and workplaces.
5. o.b. Tampons
As the name suggests, o.b. Tampons produce non applicator tampons. This brand of tampons provides leak protection for up to 8 hours.
Do o.b. Tampons give away free samples? The answer is no. However, it has a page called “Special Offers” where they publish discounts.
Poise is another brand that is well-known for feminine products like pads, liners, and impressa. It used to give away free tampon samples. The company replaced tampons with its liners, which is a tampon-like product.
It’s unlikely that you’ll receive free samples from Poise. However, you can access its coupon page for the latest deals and special offers to help you save on your next purchase.
Other Ways To Get Free Tampon Samples
Until now, we’ve seen some of the best companies or brands that give away free tampon samples. Is it enough? Fortunately, a few more ways are available to get free tampon samples.
7. Freebie Sites
When you’re looking for free tampon samples, freebie sites can come in handy. I hope you know how freebie sites work.
Freebie sites collect freebie offers from brands and list them in one place. It helps you to save time while looking for free stuff online.
Here are a few freebie sites for free tampon samples:
8. Reward Sites
Reward sites can help you to purchase your monthly supply of tampons. Reward sites allow you to make extra money by answering surveys, watching videos, reading emails, playing games, etc.
Most reward sites work on a point system. You’ll earn points for completing tasks. Later on, you can redeem your points for gift cards or cash via PayPal. Reward sites are one of the best ways to earn free Amazon, Walmart, and Target gift cards.
Here are a few reward sites to earn free money:
9. Cash Back Sites
Nowadays, there are many cash back sites available that return a small amount of money for making purchases. You can use cash back sites to save tons of money for online shopping. You can use this money to purchase tampons from retailers like Amazon and Walmart.
Here are a few cash back sites:
10. Follow Brands on Social Media
Nowadays, almost all brands have accounts on social media platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
Social media is one of the best ways to interact with customers. Brands often run promotions and giveaways through social media posts. You can get the latest news and deals from brands by following them on social media platforms.
Here are some popular tampon brands to follow on social media platforms:
It’s not guaranteed that these brands will offer free tampon samples. However, they offer discounts on various products year-round, including tampons.
Non-Profit Organizations That Give Away Free Feminine Products (Inc. Tampons)
Non-profit organizations are doing excellent work in the field of women’s health. Many organizations are providing hygiene products to women, including tampons.
If you’re someone who can’t afford to buy tampons, you can get your monthly supply from non-profit organizations. The following organizations are known for providing hygiene products:
- Alliance for Period Supplies: This organization works across the United States to bring an end to period poverty. They connect and support organizations that provide period support in their local communities. If you need period products, they recommend you call 2-1-1 or visit 211.org for assistance.
- She Supply: This Texas-based non-profit organization collects donations to help women attain basic necessities. Moreover, they collect feminine hygiene pads, tampons, and underwear to give to those in need.
- Women In Training: This is another non-profit organization that provides free hygiene products to women. This organization advocates for menstrual equity and menstrual education. They provide hygiene products to girls ages 10 to 18.
- Period Action: This organization collect donation and give away free menstrual products to those in need. However, they will deliver period products until the supply lasts.
- Days for Girls: This organization was founded by American woman Celeste Mergens. This non-profit organization distributes sustainable menstrual health solutions to girls who would otherwise miss school during their monthly periods.
- The Flow Initiative: This is a national organization on a mission to achieve menstrual equity for girls, women, and people who menstruate. They provide menstrual health products in Hudson County, New Jersey, and nationwide.
- Hope and Comfort: This is the only organization in Massachusetts solely dedicated to addressing hygiene insecurity. This organization provides hygiene products such as soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, and menstrual products.
- Her Drive: This organization Provides bras, menstrual care, and general hygiene items to people who need them.
- GoAuntFlow: This organization feels period products should be freely accessible. For that reason, they provide free tampons and pads for schools and workplaces.
I believe women who bleed should have access to hygiene products like tampons. Unfortunately, many women can’t afford to buy hygiene products. Fortunately, there are some ways available to get free tampon samples.
As you can see, many brands are giving away tampon samples. Moreover, many non-profit organizations provide free menstrual products to those in need. No matter what way you choose it’s possible to get free tampon samples.
Have you ever tried to get free tampon samples? Let me know in the comments!