If walking is something that you do regularly, you may be looking for ways to get paid to walk. There are many ways to get paid to walk. One of the best ways is Cash For Steps app.
Cash For Steps is an app that pays you to walk. It’s a relatively new earning app. For that reason, people may wonder whether it’s legit or a scam.
People rely on reviews to know whether the app is legit or not. For that reason, I’m writing a Cash For Steps review. You’ll learn everything about the Cash For Steps app. Most importantly, you’ll get to know whether the app is legit.
In this review, we’ll discuss the following things:
- What is Cash For Steps?
- Is Cash For Steps Legit?
- How Does It Work?
- How Much Can You Expect To Earn With Cash For Steps?
- Pros & Cons
What is Cash For Steps?
As the name suggests, Cash For Steps is an app that pays you to walk. Cash For Steps uses the health app to receive your latest fitness activity. For that reason, you have to connect a Health app to Cash For Steps.
Cash For Steps uses the health app to receive and sync fitness activities from your Apple watch. The more you walk, the more points you’ll get. Later on, you can redeem points for money with PayPal or Amazon gift cards.
Is Cash For Steps Legit?
Before going further, we need to know whether the app is legit. The straightforward answer is YES. Cash For Steps is a legit app that pays its users.
People seem to like this app as a motivational tool to exercise. You’ll find numerous positive reviews on the App Store. It has 4.5/5 ratings on the App Store from over 29,000 users. Therefore, we can claim it’s a legit app.
Unfortunately, Cash For Steps is only available on the App Store.
How Does It Work?
As you know, Cash For Steps is an app that pays its users for walking. You may be wondering, how does it work? First of all, you have to download the app. Unfortunately, it’s only available on the App Store. For that reason, you need an iPhone to access this app.
There are certain restrictions available, such as:
- You’re not allowed to use/have/register multiple accounts.
- You are not allowed to cheat a system or abuse steps.
- You must be 17+ years old to use the app.
After installing the app, you have to create an account. You can register using a social media account or enter your email address. If you choose to register via email, you have to confirm your email address.
Once you create an account, you’ll be able to see how many steps you walk. The best thing about this app is you don’t have to keep the app running all the time to track progress. All you have to do is open it at least once a day to sync your stats. You’ll get points for steps.
There are various ways to earn points, such as:
- Walk/Steps: You’ll get points for every step you walk. Cash For Steps system will select 50 random users from yesterday’s top 500. They’ll get $1 each.
- Reach Achievements: You’ll get $1 for each achievement you reach with 5 stars. You’ll get some achievements that can be reached only once, while survey achievements are unlimited.
- Daily Check-in Bonus: You’ll get 100 points for daily check-in. Therefore, don’t forget to access the app once a day.
- Share and Follow: You’ll get bonus points for sharing and following them on social media.
Once you earn at least $10, you can request a withdrawal. You can withdraw money with PayPal or Amazon gift cards.
How Much Can You Expect To Earn With Cash For Steps?
Cash For Steps is not an app that’ll make you rich. Even you can’t expect to earn a lot of money. Many people have reported that it’ll take you a long time to earn the $10 threshold.
If you’re a lazy person, it’ll take years to reach the $10 threshold. If you utilize all the ways to earn points, you can reach the $10 threshold pretty easily. The more you walk, the more points you’ll get.
Pros & Cons
Every app has pros and cons. Cash For Steps is not different than other apps. Let’s look at the pros and cons of Cash For Steps.
- Cash For Steps encourages you to walk.
- You’ll earn extra money for walking.
- You don’t have to keep the app running to track your progress, unlike other fitness apps.
- There are other ways to earn points.
- You won’t make a lot of money.
- You’ll have to earn at least $10 to cash out. If you’re not active, it’ll take a long time to reach the threshold.
- Only two payment options are available.
Cash For Steps Alternatives
Cash For Steps is not the only fitness app that pays its users. There are many more fitness apps available. Here are a few fitness apps that are better than Cash For Steps:
- Sweatcoin: It’s an app that pays its users for walking. It has been the number one fitness app overall in over 30 countries. It’s available in both App Store and Play Store. You’ll get 0.95 Sweatcoins for every 1,000 steps.
- Achievement: It’s another app that pays its users for walking. There are numerous ways to earn points. You can redeem points for cash via PayPal or direct deposit to your bank account.
- StepBet: If you love to take on fitness challenges, StepBet is the best app. You can set fitness goals on this app. If you reach the fitness goal, you’ll win money. If you’re unable to reach the fitness goal, you’ll lose money. You’ll get paid via PayPal.
Cash For Steps is not the best money-making app. Rather than using this app to make money, consider using this app as a motivational tool for exercise. Therefore, don’t take this app as a money-making app.
What do you think about Cash For Steps? Would you use it? Let me know in the comment section!
- Photomath: Get Paid To Solve Math Problems ($500+/week)
- iVueit Review: Get Paid To Snap Photos (Legit or Scam)
- Current Rewards App Review: Legit or Scam?
- DiagnosUs: Free Medical Game App (Up To $50/d)
- JustAnswer: Get Paid To Answer Questions Online (Up To $7k/mo)