Are you looking for an in-depth iVueit review? Yes? Here we’ll discuss how iVueit works and whether it’s legit.
Have you ever thought about getting paid for snapping photos? No? Then you should check out the iVueit app. It’s an app that pays you to snap photos for businesses.
Do you need to have a high-quality camera? The answer is no. You can snap photos with your smartphone.
If you’re hearing about iVueit for the first time, you’ll find this article helpful. Here I’ll try to answer the following questions regarding the iVueit app:
- What is iVueit?
- Is iVueit Legit?
- What Are the Requirements To Become a Vuer?
- How Do You Become a Vuer?
- What Do You Do As a Vuer?
- How Much Can You Expect To Earn with iVueit?
- Will I Recommend Using iVueit?
- Important Things To Know As a Vuer
In this article, I’ll try to answer all of these questions. It’ll help you to decide whether the iVueit app is worth your time.
What is iVueit?
iVueit‘s mission is to provide cutting-edge support to its clients by supplying high-quality insights. Businesses use this app to gather information about products and locations.
Property managers use iVueit to find independent contractors who can accomplish the project. iVueit’s independent contractors are known as Vuers. As a Vuer, you’ll have to work according to the project. You have to visit a location where you have to snap photos. You may have to take photos of buildings, parking lot, or landscaping. In some iVueit gigs, you have to snap photos of interior designs of buildings.
iVueit serves industries like:
- Facilities Management
Therefore, iVueit helps businesses gather information about their properties. For that reason, they hire independent contractors known as Vuers. You can work as a Vuer to make extra money.
Is iVueit Legit?
Before going further, we need to know whether the iVueit app is legit. The straightforward answer is YES. iVueit app is legit and pays its users.
How can I claim it’s a legit app? Because of the following reasons:
- It has 3.6/5 ratings on Google Play Store.
- It has 4.2/5 ratings on App Store from over 1.1k people.
- Positive reviews on the Google Play Store and App Store.
Therefore, we can claim it’s a legit app. It’s available on the Google Play Store and App Store.
What Are the Requirements To Become a Vuer?
Now, you’re familiar with iVueit. You may want to work as a Vuer. Like any other platform, iVueit has some requirements.
You’ll have to fulfill the following requirements to become a Vuer:
- iVueit only operates in the United States. For that reason, you’ll have to reside in the United States.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a smartphone to download the app. Also, you’ll need a smartphone to snap photos.
- You must have a PayPal account. iVueit only pays via PayPal.
To become a Vuer, you don’t have to hold a degree. You’ll need to fulfill these requirements to become a Vuer. Also, it’s free to join.
How Do You Become a Vuer?
You want to become a Vuer, right? It’s an easy process to follow.
- Download the iVueit app. Available in the Google Play Store and App Store.
- Register with your phone number.
As soon as you register, you’ll become a Vuer. After that, you’ll be able to participate in Vues. You’ll get all the available Vues in your area. All you have to do is claim Vues that are convenient.
What Do You Do As a Vuer?
After becoming a Vuer, what’ll you do? You’ll complete Vues and get paid. As soon as you become a Vuer, you’ll get access to available Vues in your area.
Every iVueit’s Vue is unique. However, the completion process is the same. Here’s how to complete a Vue:
- Accept a Vue: iVueit will notify you when a Vue becomes available in your area. Also, you can browse available Vues. You’ll get to read the instructions before claiming a Vue. If you wish to complete a Vue, claim it.
- Snap Photos: You’ll have to travel to the site address in the app. Later on, you’ll have to snap photos as requested. You’ll have to submit photos in the app.
- Complete Survey: You’ll have to answer a few questions about the property you visited.
- Submit Vue: After uploading the requested photos and completing the survey, submit your Vue.
- Get Paid: After submitting your Vue, their team will review your completed Vue within 24 hours. Once your Vue is approved, your iVueit wallet will be credited. Later on, you can withdraw your earnings via PayPal.
Also, you can take the help of iVueit Vuer Institute. The iVueit Institute is home to training tutorials, testimonials, and educational videos. It’ll teach you everything you need to know about being a Vuer.
How Much Can You Expect To Earn with iVueit?
You may be wondering how much can you earn with iVueit. It is difficult to tell the exact amount. The earnings vary between assignments. According to iVueit, you can earn between $5 to $100 per Vue.
However, iVueit users reported that most Vues pay between $5 to $10. It doesn’t seem like much money, but generally, each assignment takes only 5-10 minutes to complete. In my point of view, it’s a good amount for the time it takes to complete the assignment.
Whenever you complete an assignment, they’ll add credit to your account. Later on, you can withdraw your earnings via PayPal within 24 hours.
Will I Recommend Using iVueit?
First of all, don’t take iVueit as a full-time income source. Your earnings depend on the completion of assignments or Vues. Moreover, if your area is not a hot favorite for businesses, you’re less likely to receive any Vues.
Will I recommend using iVueit? The answer is YES. Here are a few reasons:
- It’s free to join.
- You can work whenever you want. They have nighttime and daytime Vues.
- Whenever a Vue is available, they’ll let you know.
- The only equipment you need is a smartphone.
- Fast payment. You’ll get paid within 24 hours via PayPal.
Important Things To Know As a Vuer
As you can see, iVueit is an easy-to-use app. However, there are a couple of things to know about iVueit.
- Rating: iVueit gives Vuers a rating upon Vue completion rate. If your completion rate is 80% or higher, you’re considered a Prefered Vuer. If it is lower than 80%, you’re considered a Standard Vuer. As a Prefered Vuer, you’ll be able to claim new assignments 10 minutes earlier than Standard Vuers.
- Don’t Unclaim Vues: Once you claim a Vue, you’ll have the liberty to unclaim it. iVueit says it doesn’t impact your rating. Some users reported that it does impact your rating. On the other hand, some users say it doesn’t impact your rating. My opinion is if you claim a Vue, try to complete it.
- Take Photos Using the iVueit App: You have to take the requested photos using the iVueit app. iVueit doesn’t allow you to upload photos that are on your phone.
As you can see, iVueit is an app that’ll help you to make extra money. You don’t need much equipment. The only thing you need is a smartphone.
You need to keep one thing in mind don’t go out of your way to complete Vues. It’s not worthwhile if you have to travel to a location to complete Vues.