Have you ever thought about getting paid for mowing lawns? No? GreenPal is an app that’ll allow you to make money by mowing lawns.
Nowadays, many ways to make money on the side. It may seem you won’t make much money by mowing lawns. The truth is you can make a decent amount of money by mowing lawns. GreenPal is a platform that’ll help you to work as a lawn care professional.
If you’re not familiar with GreenPal, here is a GreenPal review. The reason behind this review is to introduce GreenPal to you.
In this review, we’ll try to answer the following questions:
- What is GreenPal?
- Is GreenPal legit?
- How does GreenPal work?
- What are the requirements to join GreenPal?
- How to sign up to work for GreenPal?
- How do you earn money on GreenPal?
- How much can you earn on GreenPal?
- Pros and Cons of GreenPal
- Top tips to succeed on GreenPal
So, let’s get familiar with GreenPal.
What is GreenPal?
GreenPal creators call it “Uber” for lawn work. GreenPal work as an aggregator between lawn professionals and clients. It connects lawn professionals with clients who need their services. It’s the best platform for both homeowners and lawn professionals.
As a homeowner, you’ll be able to book a local lawn care service company for yard maintenance services at an affordable price. You don’t have to purchase gardening or landscaping equipment and tools. You’ll save effort and time by hiring lawn professionals. Also, you can hire lawn professionals at an affordable price.
As a lawn professional or service provider, you’ll be able to find local lawn mowing jobs. You don’t have to search for jobs door-to-door. You’ll be able to find numerous lawn mowing jobs near you. The average vendor on GreenPal earns $55 per hour, while the top vendors earn more than $100,000 per year.
Therefore, it’s the best platform for homeowners and lawn care professionals.
Is GreenPal legit?
You might be wondering whether the GreenPal is legit. The answer is YES.
GreenPal has been around since 2012. It was founded by Bryan Clayton, Gene Caballero, Zach Hendrix, and Ross Brooks. Since then, the company has rapidly grown and expanded throughout the United States. Today, they call it USA’s #1 “Lawn Care Near Me” Service.
As of today, more than 11,000 lawn care services are growing their companies with GreenPal. Until now, more than 1.2 million clients have been served by participating GreenPal lawn business owners. Moreover, lawn entrepreneurs earned over $89 million to date using GreenPal.
GreenPal has 4.8/5 rating out of 500k reviews on Trustpilot. It has a 4.3/5 rating on App Store and a 3.4/5 rating on Google Play Store. GreenPal is featured on platforms like Forbes, TIME, WIRED, Entrepreneur, Turf, Wall Street Journal, and Harvard Business Review.
Therefore, we can claim it’s a legit app that pays its users.
How does GreenPal work?
GreenPal works differently for homeowners and vendors (lawn care professionals).
- Homeowners: As a homeowner, you’ll be able to list your lawn for mowing. After that, local lawn care professionals will bid for the job. You’ll get to compare prices as you’ll get multiple lawn mowing prices from different vendors. You can see the reviews of lawn care professionals to choose the best lawn service nearby.
- Vendors: GreenPal address lawn care professionals as Vendors. After joining GreenPal as a vendor, you’ll be able to bid for lawn care jobs near you. The best thing about this platform is you’ll get to set your price. If the homeowner picks you for the job, get ready to complete the job. Once you complete the job, the homeowner will pay through the app.
GreenPal work as a mediator between lawn care professionals and homeowners. Homeowners can hire lawn care professionals to work on their lawns. Lawn care professionals can find lawn care jobs nearby.
What are the requirements to join GreenPal?
GreenPal doesn’t have excessive requirements to join as a vendor. Here are a few requirements to join as a vendor:
- You have to be a citizen of the USA.
- You must need to have lawn care equipment and tools.
- Valid Social Security Number and Bank Account
If you meet these requirements, you can apply as a vendor.
GreenPal CEO Bryan Clayton says, “many of our lawn care vendors are part-timers — some are firemen, some are teachers that use our app in the summer to make extra money; others are college students that work afternoons and weekends, and it is the perfect way for them to make extra money.”
It implies you can work as a vendor if you meet the requirements. You can work whether you own a lawn care business or are a lawn care professional.
How to sign up to work for GreenPal?
If you meet GreenPal’s requirements, you can apply to work as a vendor. The signing-up process is pretty straightforward.
You can sign up through the GreenPal app or website. You have to fill out an online form to register as a vendor.
You have to provide information like:
- Your Company Name
- First/Last Name
- Your Email
Here’s the link to Greenpal apps:
How do you earn money on GreenPal?
As you know, GreenPal connects lawn care professionals with homeowners. As a vendor, you’ll be able to find lawn care jobs near you through the GreenPal app.
First of all, you have to join GreenPal as a vendor. After that, you’ll be able to bid for the available lawn care jobs near you.
Once the homeowner picks you for the job, you have to accomplish the job in the given time. Make sure to snap photos of your completed work. You have to submit photos to get payment. Moreover, you can use these photos to showcase your handiwork.
Your customer will have 48 hours to inspect your work and pay you. If they do nothing, the system will automatically charge your client’s card 48 hours later.
GreenPal pays its vendors through Stripe. They’ll process the payment within five business days. Once you build up the trust as a merchant, it’ll take only two business days to process payment.
How much can you earn on GreenPal?
GreenPal CEO Brian Clayton says, “the average vendor on GreenPal earns around $55 an hour.” However, the company’s website claim that top vendors earn more than $100,000 a year.
The earnings depend on several factors like:
- How much do you bid for the jobs
- How many services you’re offering
- How many jobs have you completed
All of these things play a significant role in your earnings. GreenPal charges 5% for every completed work. Also, Stripe charges a 2.9% fee to process the payment.
GreenPal gives its vendors the liberty to set their prices. You can ask for any amount for a job to be done.
Pros and Cons of GreenPal
Every platform has pros and cons. It’s wise to know the pros and cons of a platform. It’ll help you to decide whether the company is suitable for you.
- Available in many locations throughout the United States
- No Sign-up and Bid Fees
- Many lawn care jobs are available
- No training is required
- You can work in your free time
- You can set your price
- Require some investment to buy lawn care equipment and tools
- Some locations don’t have many lawn care jobs
- It’s hard to get lawn care jobs in popular locations
Top tips to succeed on GreenPal
GreenPal is a convenient way to make extra money by working as a lawn care professional. It may seem easy to get lawn care jobs on GreenPal. The fact is you may get hard times getting lawn care jobs on GreenPal.
Many existing vendors saturated the local market. As a newbie, it’s hard to find customers. Here are a few tips to succeed on GreenPal:
- Build Up a Professional Profile: Once you approve as a vendor on GreenPal, make sure you build up a professional-looking profile. You can upload a photo of your face and write a bio that tells customers about your business.
- Add High-Quality Photos of Previous Works: You may have done some lawn work before working as a vendor on GreenPal. If you have photos of those lawn works, make sure to add them on Greenpal. It’ll help customers to determine whether you’re perfect for the job.
- Reviews: Whenever you finish lawn care work, make sure to ask the client for a review. You’ll be able to find more lawn care jobs on GreenPal as a result.
- Low Price: Reduce your fee initially compared to other lawn care specialists. Customers may hire you if you offer the lowest price for the job.
GreenPal is an app that’ll help you to make extra money by mowing lawns. According to the GreenPal website, 7 out of 10 companies grow their business by over 88% in the first year. Even if you don’t own a lawn care business, you can work as a part-timer. All you need to have is equipment and lawn care skills.
If you’ve any questions, you can contact GreenPal.